Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Closing Remarks

Hi All,

This summer has been a interesting and rewarding experience here at Spring Garden Road Public Library. Throughout the summer I have been helping lots of different people gain the confidence to become savvy computer users. I've seen people start with struggling to double click, and ending up being able to check out videos and music on the net! It has been nice to concretely see the difference that I have been able to make as a C@P intern.
I have also learned plenty of new and useful skills throughout the summer. I have learned many different technology based skills, as I have been working on the development of the a literary tour for the library. In addition to this I have been able to improve my public speaking and relations skills through all the classes I have been teaching here.

I hope everyone else has had an enjoyable summer!

Andrew Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment