Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Connecting the CAP Site to the Community


In Waverley the CAP Site that I work in shares a building with the Waverley Heritage Museum. As a result I have gotten to know many of the Heritage Society members and have learned more about the history of the community while being able to share my computer skills with them.

Over the course of the summer the society hosts two Teas. This is an opportunity to raise money and socialize for its members and a chance for me to publicize the CAP Site.

In July I enjoyed helping with the Tea and getting to know some of the people in the community. Next Friday they will have their second Tea and I will once again volunteer my services. This week I helped them with their advertising in the community by making this flyer and posting it in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment