Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Hi, C@P folks!

Isn't this exciting?! What a fabulous opportunity it is to be a part of such a wonderful organization. It's great to be able to help connect people with their local community and global world through the use of computers. There's just so much out there to learn and explore!! Looking forward to this new and interesting experience.

Here's the snapshot view of my bio:
My name is Julie McEachern and I grew up in Waverley Nova Scotia. In 2005 I marched off to Saint Mary's University, happily dabbling in a bit of everything from Historiography to Astronomy...they had so many fascinating courses to choose from. After a few years passed, I headed to South America where I backpacked around and across the continent, working a bit along the way. Upon my return home, I attended the Nova Scotia Agricultural College for a year. Missing Halifax, I moved back into the "big" town and breathed in some slightly more city-like air.
Today I am a student once again at SMU, completing a psyc degree with a side of astronomy in there too. I'm working towards an Industrial and Organizational Psychology degree but who knows what doors will open and years will bring.
I'll be working at the Aspotogan Heritage Trust Centre in Hubbards. Lovely group of people out there!
Looking forward to meeting and working with you all!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment