Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hello Blogosphere!

My name is Jessie Bach, and I am the new C@P intern at Nova Scotia Archives and Records Management.

I have a degree in History from the University of Saskatchewan, and I am currently a student at Dalhousie University, working towards my Master of Library and Information Studies. I love history and libraries, so working at the provincial archives is pretty much my dream job!

I moved to Nova Scotia from southern Alberta about a year and a half ago. It's taken a bit of adjusting, but I think I'm really starting to love it here. There are a few things, however, that I think I may never get used to. For example, it rains here. A lot. And the ocean! It's so big, and scary. For the most part though, I think I'm fitting in quite nicely.

Outside of C@Pping, archiving and schooling, my hobbies include reading, knitting, traveling, social media, hanging out with my cat, and taking long walks around the city. I also like to get home to Alberta as often as I can. I'm looking forward to my winter at the archives, and sharing some of my experiences with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment