Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm not dead yet...


Hi there to all those who are reading. If you don't already know me (perhaps my local celebrity status is not as widespread as I had previously thought...?), my name is Matt Chamberlain, and I am the Winter Intern at the Cole Harbour C@P Site. As we are having a few issues with the network here at our C@P Site, I feel this is an opportune time to talk about myself.

It was a chilly day in Autumn, the leaves stopped falling, the wind in Ottawa calmed, and certain urban legends claim that Brian Mulroney himself shed a single tear, knowing what this would mean for his poor country.

Matt Chamberlain fun fact: he sent a letter to the Prime Minister (Jean Chretien) when he was a child to tell him personally about his plan for a system of tubes to connect to the smoke stacks in Dartmouth to some sort of (albeit poorly conceived) energy-harnesser.

Fun fact #2 (you will be quizzed later): he once had a nature club (free membership which was quite a deal for the members, though no events/administration/point made it destined to fail in the long run), to which he invited several people, including family friends, employees, and the Admiral of the Navy (cool kid).

No comments:

Post a Comment