Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Challenge 2.7 response - c@p public service announcement

Hey!

Okay, here is my "idea" - I was looking at the media/marketing section on the nscap site and took some of the text from the brochure into the PSA. I thought it would be neat to use google maps/earth and zoom in on the different locations, so that's why I started that google map of all the regional C@P sites.

I downloaded this light little app called "camtasia" that records the screen so it can record a zoom-in of the map. I also used this online site called prezi.com that lets you make good-looking slideshows, so i screen recorded a slideshow and then added all of this together in iMovie.

The rough product looks like this:

The final version would be better cropped with a smoother transition.

EDIT: Apparently there is already a google earth map of the c@p sites here (needs google earth plug-in) This will save me a lot of work! (Thanks, Dan)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! What an interesting development! Thoroughly impressed. I'm going to have to check out those programs!

    ReplyDelete