Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Challenge response: Photoshop tutorial

Hi all,

I have just uploaded by tutorial to YouTube as  a part of last weeks challenge. It is a super-quick and painless tutorial of photoshop that briefly explains working with layers and masks. I made it with "Snapz Pro X" and then edited it in iMovie. In the future, I would like to use Adobe Captivate, which is a free program specifically designed for these types of video tutorials, but it is only compatible with really up-to-date versions of Mac/Windows.

I do not know why a small part of the top of the screen cut off when I converted it to imovie, still trying to figure that out.

EDIT: I have figured out why the screen cut off and have uploaded it now, so it should be easier to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment