Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Year-End Business

Well, I can't quite believe it, but we are at the end of our CAP season together!

After no responses to last week's Challenge, I think it's safe to say that everyone is pretty busy right now with year-end tasks. So this week, I won't be posting a challenge.

Rather, I ask that everyone participate in the discussion section of Glen's most recent post. What has been the primary focus of your work days during your internship?


We will, however, be announcing the WINNER!


With quality, creative submissions to nearly every challenge since she began, and a total of SIX wins..... Shona Bracken! Thank you for all of your hard work! You will be receiving an awesome prize before term-end.

Special thanks, and a mini-prize goes to Lyndsay Belair - with a total of FOUR challenge wins, and lots of other great subsmission.

Mini-prizes also for Glen Dufour and Matt Chamberlain, who have posted many interesting shared stories and discussion topics for us throughout the season.

I hope to work with many of you again in the Summer. There are great things in store!

On one last note, let's take a look at the success of our blog! Here are the stats from our final month.



Great work gang!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I won! Thank you for this lovely cyber trophy, I shall cherish it always.

    ReplyDelete