Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

June28th-July2nd

What a whirlwind week this has been! As the last week before the start of the CH C@P site summer day camps, naturally, there was plenty to do. In addition to working on my skills with the software needed for the summer camps, I also attended an emergency first aid course. Having not taken a first aid course in years, I was surprised by how much has changed. I feel much more prepared to deal with any situations that might come up, though I hope we will be able to go the whole summer without having to use anything I have learned. I also attended a workplace harassment presentation with many of the other day camp workers who are at Cole Harbour Place for the summer. Although I did learn a few new tricks with the programs I’ll be using, I would say the focal point of my week has been attending the first aid and Harassment presentations because it has reminded me of all the changes that are going to come next week with the start of our “Lego Robotics” camp. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment