Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sketch up and what happened this week


That is my Sketch up. just in case you can't see it that is pizza, fish and chips, two hamburgers a drink of sprite (or 7up) and a jar of straws. I would like to put it on record that i don't like ketchup. the sketch up program is very interesting program, took a long time to figure out how to work it maybe i should of read the instructions but i never liked to read instructions. I still have things to learn about it. I downloaded it online but it seems my trial has expired I do not know if anyone else's has. this week the bad weather seems to have chased most of our costumers away not that i blame them who wants to leave home in such bad weather, although i did take the time to go dancing in the rain. it was pretty much a regular week.
I'm looking forward to Whale Watching tomorrow. hope the weather will be good.

1 comment:

  1. If you download just the standard version, you get unlimited use. There aren't really many features in the Professional trial that we would use anyway.

    ReplyDelete