Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Delaney :)

Hi everyone,
I'm Delaney from Sheet Harbour. I am new to C@P this year. So far this has been a great experience and I have already learned a lot of new things and this is only my first week! Over the next few months I hope to expand my knowledge of computers even more. This summer I am teaching a movie maker course to children, which I am really looking forward too.
I graduated this June and will be attending SMU in September. I've lived in Sheet Harbour area all my life and really enjoy it. It's a very small community, that honestly does not offer a lot as far as amusement goes. But that's why I like it so much, It's very nice and relaxing!
I look forward to spending my summer with C@P and I hope everyone has a great weekend!:)

- Delaney K.

No comments:

Post a Comment