Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

very bad videos and this week in Sheet Harbour


the above video is of our whale watching. there is about a minute of very bad recording before the whale shows up but hopefully you'll enjoy the video. to take a look at my pictures of the trip you can find them on Facebook. Last Friday was a lot of fun.
This week has been quiet and we have an interesting (and confusing) story which Delaney is writing about ( I can hear her giggling as she types the story). The only thing that really happened this week other than her story and the story i'll be writing later is poor uncle (he's not really my uncle just a family friend) Max asking us the same questions yesterday and today and just about everyday he comes to the C@P site. Max is a nice old man who last year brought us homemade chocolate fudge (yum). Okay another thing about uncle Max is that he left us a challenge that we would like help with he said we can't look it up online but didn't say anything about ask friends about it. the challenge is: what is the rabbit in red? (his hint was something to do with Bugs Bunny) i seem to recall bugs singing "a rabbit in Red" or something like that. Can you help us?
Anyway my story is more of a rant than a story. Last night during a mother and her two kids came into the C@P Site at about 15 to the closing time (which since she is a regular she would know the closing times) at about 7:58 I let Delaney go home and told the mother that we close in two minutes she said that she just need to finish what she was doing so I figured she'd be done in like five minutes fifteen minutes later she finally finishes (with me in the background tapping my feet and reading Shakespeare) and leaves without saying Thank You or anything and her kids leave the borrowed headphones for me to pick up! How rude! after I let her stay longer! well i won't be doing that again.
Anyways thanks for reading my blog and have fun
~Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment