Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Challenge 2.3 New Year's Resolution - Outreach

One area I'd like to work on is outreach.

I'd like to double the usage of our C@P Site. It's still a bit of a hidden gem here. I have been thinking of planning events that might draw people to the site for the first time. I am thinking of ways to make it more accessible to people who aren't familiar with using a computer.

I would like to design some flashy materials with good pitches to the right audiences. I have been brainstorming a list of places where I could advertise the C@P site: The local branch library, The Wired Monk coffee shop nearby, the local computer repair store, the busy Second Cup, the magazine store.

If anyone else has any ideas on how I could make our centre more visible, let me know.

Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment