Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day in the life of a "C@PPER"

Hey guys! Hope everyone's doing well.
This really is quite a great and unique job, isn't it?
I was just wondering what a "typical" day is like for interns at other sites.
Do you teach a lot of classes? Do you consider yourself "advanced" regarding computers? Do many people frequent your site for daily computer use? Are you working on any different projects? What about the upcoming kids's winter breaks?
I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Thanks,

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Good questions Julie! Hopefully you get a few responses here in the Comments Section

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie,

    Now that we have our One-on-One sessions ready to go, I'm pretty busy with those. Typical day for me would involve making appointments for training, preparing for upcoming training sessions, and then actually doing the one-on-ones. I'm involved in a few other small projects as well so when the training is slow I'll usually work on those.

    ReplyDelete