Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Media Literacy and Seniors, 2009



I made this video in the Summer of 2009 when I worked as an intern in Beaver Bank. This group of Seniors is absolutely amazing, and they were a huge part of making my every day-to-day work an awesome time. Many of them belong to the Beaver Bank Kinsac Keeners Association, an active community group.

The theme that Summer for the province was 'Media Literacy' so I decided to get an older generation's perspective on what exactly that means.

I hope you enjoy the video, and remember that projects like this are a great way to spend your time if you're ever looking for something to do! I just used the camera on my Mac, and programs to edit. Quite simple, and fun! Just write me a little proposal and I can help you with any supplies, questions, creative ideas, etc. that you need!

(The video isn't entirely finished - it's a bit choppy and a few more edits could have been made, but the message still comes across, I think!)

** If enough of you are interested, let me know and we can have a little video competition, I can think up some techie themes ***

No comments:

Post a Comment