Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

...Report from Dartmouth North Community Center C@P Site.

I spent most of this week doing hardware repairs/upgrades to various computers in the lab.
I was turned onto a great computer maintenance tool called "Hirens". For anyone that repairs computer this is an essential tool !
I spent the better part of my week upgrading ram, video cards, optical drives, and case fans. Now that the hardware side of things is pretty well taken care of I have shifted my focus to software testing. Hiren's has multiple built in tools and scanner. On one of the computers here I found 554 infected files !

In addition to my repairs I have been working on developing a summer computer camp which I will host once a week for any youth interested. More info will follow on the camp in future blog posts.

Enjoy the nice day !

Rob

Enjoy the nice weather !

No comments:

Post a Comment