Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sarah Haworth, Waverley C@P Sites


Hi everyone!! I have never done any sort of blogging before but I will do my best this summer. My name is Sarah Haworth and I am working at the three Waverley CAP sites this summer. I'm excited to be working close to home and in the community where I grew up.

I'm a business student going into my third year at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario and am back at home for the summer. I have attended classes at both WLU and the University of Waterloo and really enjoy the city of Waterloo but am happy to be home. The program I'm in is Honours Business Administrations and my plan is either to go into investment banking and get my CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) or head to law school after I have completed my undergrad. Its hard to believe I'm already half way done school and will have to decide what I really want to do soon.

Other then school I have always enjoyed being involved with sports. Growing up I ran cross country and played hockey, ringette, and soccer. I'm no longer on any team sports but enjoy playing squash and running. I am also one of the few senior female soccer referees in the province (this is my sixth season!) so I still spend most evenings on the field.

I'm hoping the mix of my marketing and computer knowledge will help me bring in and help out lots of people this summer. Waverley is not a very big place but there are always people that need more assistance when it comes to effective and efficient computer usage. My goal is to help people of all experience levels feel comfortable on a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment