Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Brittney Hartling, Sheet Harbour

Hey,
My name is Brittney Hartling from Sheet Harbour Nova Scotia. This is my third year working at the Sheet Harbour C@P Site. I spent my whole life in just outside of Sheet Harbour and went to school at the Sheet Harbour High School (Duncan MacMillan High School). I just finished my fourth year at Memorial University of Newfoundland but I still need some credits to finish my BA so I will be returning to MUN in the fall. I'm majoring in History and am hoping to eventually get a degree in teaching.
For those that do not know where Sheet Harbour is, a small village is located about an hour and a half to two hours away from Dartmouth. It is pretty much in the middle of no wheres but I love it here! Nothing much ever happens here but I will try to fill my blogs with some of the most interesting things that happen here without lying. I have never done a blog before so I'm unsure about how this works but I will try best.
I do not know what else to put so,
Have fun today!
~Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment