Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Brian Berry, Resource Opportunities Centre, Terence Bay C@P site

Hi everyone,

my name is Brian Berry, and I am one of the summer youth interns at the Resource Opportunities Centre (a.k.a. the Terence Bay C@P site), located in the fairly remote and typically very foggy coastal community of Terence Bay, Nova Scotia... It's usually just a 20 minute drive from Halifax. However if you get lost trying to find the place, it will take longer.

I was first exposed to C@P in late spring of 2008 when I applied for a summer position at the Resource Opportunities Centre. This is now my third summer here at the R.O.C. In between summers I have been studying for a Bachelor of Arts degree at Crandall University.

Aside from School and work, I actually do have other interests

They include, but are not limited to:
• Playing Guitar (acoustic or electric)
• Playing Bass ...the instrument, not the fish
• Music in general
• Hanging out with good friends
• Gaming
• Canoeing
• Biking

I’m done with the bulleted list now....

I should also mention that this is my first time ever using Blogger or blogging in general so hopefully this has been a positive experience for you all and I have not bored you out of your skulls.
---Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment