Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

The First Week of Summer

This week was very... 'organizational' I suppose you could say. I guess it was fitting, because the first week of Summer always seems to bring lists of To-Do's and Want-To-Do's. I have been planning away in my notebook (I like to handwrite lists, even if there's a computer right in from of me!) for my work with Seniors this Summer, our Orientation Day, and various trips to sites around Halifax... It looks like we have a great group forming this Summer, and I think that things should be picking up for everyone starting next week.
In early July, you all should hopefully be joining me here at the Hub Halifax, which is a great workspace!

I leave you with a lovely photo of the place I generally try to sit while at work - by the windows that face onto Barrington. It's a great view!

No comments:

Post a Comment