Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

June 21st-25th

Hey, my name is Miles and I am one of the interns at the Cole Harbour site. This has been my first week working at the C@P site, and it has been quite an interesting week! We certainly hit the ground running this week in Cole Harbour, we spent the first day entirely redoing our two bulletin boards; taking off the posters for programs that have pasted and putting up notices for upcoming events, as well as just touching up the decorations to make the boards more eye-catching! I’ve also been learning to use the programs necessary for our camps such as ‘Scratch’ and ‘MonkeyJam’. Today we are finishing up the installation of the necessary programs on the computers for the ‘Claymation’ camp and I must say, it’s making me realize how excited I am for the camps to begin! Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment