Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

News from Sheet Harbour C@P


This week has been fairly quiet. I helped some one with their facebook account (they had been kicked off for some reason), I also made him a new hotmail account only to find out that the guy had probably a dozen live email accounts. I cleaned off all of the computers and ran a virus scan over all of the computers. We are having some problems with the printers so I will probably be working on that next week (some of the computers say that the printer is offline but yet the printer works when using other computers). Another interesting thing that I probably should of mentioned last week is that we have extended hours on Wednesday and Thursday from 9am-8pm (I get to come in at 1pm, which is great cause i love sleeping in). This just started June 2nd, 2010, the first two days with the new extended hours no one came but yesterday we got quite a few people.
In community events they started building a new Nursing Home it should be completed next year. on the 19th there is an annual Charter night for the Sheet Harbour Lions and Lionesses. See this site for more community events http://www.webspawner.com/users/ecumsecuminfo/index.html
the Sheet Harbour website is http://www.sheetharbour.ca/
A fair amount of people have come into the C@P Site this week most of them were High Schoolers who visit between exams. This ties in with my funny story of this week. Early this week one of the boys who were going into grade twelve came into the site and asked me if I would write his exams and he would work at the C@P Site during that time. I told him that I could but then he would probably fail we had a good chuckle over that. the next day he came in and informed that he aced his exam and had only French-history left. About 20 minutes after he told me this someone asks him what exams he had left and he had to ask me because he forgot. After his exams were all finished he came into the C@P Site and asked me for a pair of head phones a few minutes later he asked for help because they were not working but then he realized that he forgot to plug them in. The poor guy.

That's all for me this week.
~Brittney Hartling
Have Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment